In This Section
Getting Ready for Your Office Visit: Information & Forms
Thank you for choosing Greensboro Orthopaedics for your orthopaedic care.
Greensboro Orthopaedics is dedicated to providing outstanding, comprehensive, and patient-centered care.
For your convenience, office visit information and patient forms can be found on this page.
Please bring the following items with you to your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Current Medication(s) List
- Information about what treatments & medications you have tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful, including any & all x-ray CDs/films
Access Secure Online Patient Forms
- Authorization and Consent for Treatment
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement
- Patient Questionnaire
- Phone Message and Contact Authorization
Download Patient Forms & Office Policies
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
Simply, download, print, and complete the following forms to bring with you to your visit.
- Patient Registration Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement/Phone Message & Contact Authorization
- Minor Child & Dependent Adult Proxy Patient Portal Access Request Form
- MRI Patient Screening Form
- Therapy Services: Patient History & Consent Form
Additional Forms & Information
- Name Change Request Form
- Authorization for the Release of Protected Health Information (PHI) to Greensboro Orthopaedics Form
- Authorization for the Release of Protected Health Information (PHI): Medical Records & Images (X-ray & MRI) Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
NCHSAA Health Forms