In This Section
Getting Ready for Your Office Visit: Information & Forms
Thank you for choosing Greensboro Orthopaedics for your orthopaedic care.
Greensboro Orthopaedics is dedicated to providing outstanding, comprehensive, and patient-centered care.
For your convenience, office visit information and patient forms can be found on this page.
Please bring the following items with you to your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Current Medication(s) List
- Information about what treatments & medications you have tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful, including any & all x-ray CDs/films
Did you know you can CHECK-IN for your appointment from your EmergeOrtho Patient Portal Account?
To create an account or Sign In to your existing account, Click Here. Once you have signed in, you can "ChecK In Now" for your appointment. You can also save time by verifying your personal information, completing your Health History Form, and much more.
Download Patient Forms & Office Policies
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
Simply, download, print, and complete the following forms to bring with you to your visit.
Additional Forms & Information
- Name Change Request Form
- Authorization for the Release of Protected Health Information (PHI) to Greensboro Orthopaedics Form
- Authorization for the Release of Protected Health Information (PHI): Medical Records & Images (X-ray & MRI) Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
NCHSAA Health Forms