Orthopaedic Medical Assistant
|Job title:||Orthopaedic Medical Assistant|
EmergeOrtho Triad Region welcomes qualified candidates to apply for a Hand & Upper Extremity Medical Assistant position vacancy at our Greensboro: Signature Place location. EmergeOrtho Triad Region is an outpatient orthopaedic medical practice dedicated to providing outstanding, comprehensive, and patient-centered care. Our staff provides care to patients of all ages with surgical and nonsurgical conditions including trauma/fractures of the hand, wrist, and elbow. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a professional and sympathetic approach to patient care. The candidate will act as a “team player” while working with co-workers to ensure a safe and productive workplace environment. Staff are responsible for assisting the providers and directing the flow of clinic.
The hired candidate will be supervised by and will report directly to the EmergeOrtho Triad Region Clinical Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Triage and answering patient messages
- Performing patient history intake
- Taking patient vitals
- Applying and removing casts
- Complex suture removal
- Wound care
- Assisting physicians & physician assistants with medical tasks and surgical procedures
- Orthopaedic Hand & Upper Extremity Experience
- EHR Experience
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of professionalism