In This Section
- Specialties & Services
- Orthopaedic Specialties
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy Services
- Diagnostic Imaging: MRI
- Workers Compensation
- Pain Management
- Urgent Orthopaedic Care/Trauma
Sports Medicine For All Athletes
Greensboro Orthopaedics specializes in providing comprehensive sports medicine care to all athletes, regardless of their ability and age. There are multiple benefits to exercise, but accidents happen. Athletic-related injury can result from lack of sufficient training & conditioning, over-training, use of improper equipment, inadequate warm-up & stretching, environmental conditions, and accidents.
Our Sports Medicine providers are experts in the prevention, evaluation & diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries. They are driven to care for and return each athlete to their desired level of play.With access to unparalleled sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, and experienced providers, you will receive exceptional sport medicine care.
Saturday Sports Medicine Clinic
Sports Injuries Happen, but you don't have to wait for expert care. Our Saturday Sports Medicine Clinic gives you an exceptional alternative to the Emergency Room or Urgent Care Facility. You can either choose to schedule an appointment or Walk-In any Saturday from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for evaluation of your sports medicine injury. Our Saturday Sports Medicine Services are provided by our Sports Medicine Physicians. This clinic is offered to provide immediate care to athletes of any age or ability suffering from a recent athletic injury. These injuries include fractures, injured ligaments & tendons, sprains & strains, abrasions & lacerations, acute joint pain, concussions, and much more...
Why choose our Sports Medicine Clinic for your Athletic Injury...
- You will be evaluated by an experienced sports medicine physician
- Walk-Ins are Welcome...No appointment necessary
- On-site X-ray and MRI Services
- Significant cost savings compared to an ER visit
Greensboro Orthopaedics Has the Honor of Providing
Sports Medicine Services to the following Athletes throughout the Triad
Common Injuries & Conditions
Common Surgical & Non-surgical Treatments
NCHSAA Health Forms
- NCHSAA Sports Pre-Participation Form - English Physical Form Current As of April 2016
- NCHSAA Sports Pre-Participation Form - Spanish Formulario de Examinacion Para La Pre-Participacion en Los Deportes - Physical Form Current As of April 2016
- GFELLER-WALLER/NCHSAA STUDENT-ATHLETE CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT PACKET